Mom called me up yesterday and she challenged me to record 5 things that i am grateful for this week. No stips, she said that they can be anything at all, as long as I feel some gratitude for them. People, Places, Things, Events in my life. So i will just take 5 mins daily to think how good I've really got it and try not to focus on all the things that are potentiall negative.
Here is my Nov. 12
I am grateful for Mom, she has inspired me to be a better person she truly loves us kids and knows how to appreciate the little moments with us.
I'm grateful for my home. I have realized more and more lately that it is not the home of my dreams, but the truth is that it does the job for our growing family. I'm grateful for the warmth, comfort and the fact that we have a little piece of heaven that we can come to.
The Internet. I'm grateful for it for several reasons! Today, while I was cooking, Sam kept asking me to help with his math. I can come up with stuff off the top of my head, but it's so much easier to click and search how to work his problems.
DVR- Lame but true. Is it just me or am i crazy to sit down after a long day to your fave show with a treat? hmm...headed there.
My Partner in this company of Life. Belin my CEO is the most dedicated and my example which I should dedicate a whole post for just her.
That felt really.....
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment