Affordable health insurance. It provides peace of mind and access to good medical care. A true blessing.
For love. It's the best. I love that I have someone that loves me so much. I don't know what I'd do without her.
I am grateful that this past week or so that I've been actively thinking of things to be thankful for. This whole challenge has reminded me to constantly be thinking of the good that is happening rather than the bad, and to be grateful for it.
For lazy sundays. It's nice to wind down at the end of the week and get refreshed for the next one.
I'm grateful for my knowledge that my Heavenly Father exists and that He knows who I am. I know that He hears me when I pray and that he listens. I know that He loves me and while I don't fully understand His timeline, I'm well aware that He's got one and that I fit into it somewhere.
14 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment