SEASONS…
I can't believe it's October, its officially fall and thanks to IKE we finally after 3 weeks got our phone, cable, and internet restored. Maybe the 92 degree, Houston weather is throwing me off a bit not really, but I swear that I am never going to get use to the seasons here. But, spring is long gone and now summer is officially over. It's interesting to me how fast, and slow, the seasons come and go.
I've been thinking a lot about different ways to find happiness, or create happiness in every season of life. I'm definitely still looking for more answers. But I think for me, just living in the season I'm at, not before or after, plays a big part.I've known so many people, who wish all the time that they could go back to their high school days. I know others that admit never wanting to leave college life. Other people can't wait until they get married, have kids and start their "real life." I recently read somewhere so I thought that I would steal this today and share it with so since I thought that these words were so insightful…
How Great would it be to just live in the Season you're at? Forget about what you wish could have happened. Forget about things that didn't work out. It doesn't matter anymore. You can't change last week. Last month. Last year. (Or two.) You can't control what happens tomorrow. At all. Today matters. You can control how happy you are today. If you regret yesterday, you will regret tomorrow.
If you live today, you will LIVE tomorrow.
Essentially, I think that by enjoying the season of life I'm in today, I will be ready for the next season that will inevitably come. Regardless of what it entails, or how near or far away it is from now, I'll be ready. If I live for today, I will be ready for the Lord's timing tomorrow. If I live for today, I'll stop insisting that I know more than Him, and I'll actually be happy. I am truly inspired and I needed this today, I needed to remember that my HEAVENLY Father and Savior love me individually, and want me to find happiness in this life. I guess that it is to get caught up in the past or future, but then sometimes you lose the PRESENT. TODAY MATTERS.. You can control how HAPPY you are today. If you regret yesterday, you will regret tomorrow. If you live today you will live tomorrow.I'm gonna try it out and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes.
I can't believe it's October, its officially fall and thanks to IKE we finally after 3 weeks got our phone, cable, and internet restored. Maybe the 92 degree, Houston weather is throwing me off a bit not really, but I swear that I am never going to get use to the seasons here. But, spring is long gone and now summer is officially over. It's interesting to me how fast, and slow, the seasons come and go.
I've been thinking a lot about different ways to find happiness, or create happiness in every season of life. I'm definitely still looking for more answers. But I think for me, just living in the season I'm at, not before or after, plays a big part.I've known so many people, who wish all the time that they could go back to their high school days. I know others that admit never wanting to leave college life. Other people can't wait until they get married, have kids and start their "real life." I recently read somewhere so I thought that I would steal this today and share it with so since I thought that these words were so insightful…
How Great would it be to just live in the Season you're at? Forget about what you wish could have happened. Forget about things that didn't work out. It doesn't matter anymore. You can't change last week. Last month. Last year. (Or two.) You can't control what happens tomorrow. At all. Today matters. You can control how happy you are today. If you regret yesterday, you will regret tomorrow.
If you live today, you will LIVE tomorrow.
Essentially, I think that by enjoying the season of life I'm in today, I will be ready for the next season that will inevitably come. Regardless of what it entails, or how near or far away it is from now, I'll be ready. If I live for today, I will be ready for the Lord's timing tomorrow. If I live for today, I'll stop insisting that I know more than Him, and I'll actually be happy. I am truly inspired and I needed this today, I needed to remember that my HEAVENLY Father and Savior love me individually, and want me to find happiness in this life. I guess that it is to get caught up in the past or future, but then sometimes you lose the PRESENT. TODAY MATTERS.. You can control how HAPPY you are today. If you regret yesterday, you will regret tomorrow. If you live today you will live tomorrow.I'm gonna try it out and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment