Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nana Helen and Tia Jenny Down from Utah

We had such a wonderful week. We had Nana Helen, Jenny, little Easton down from Utah for a week. While they were here we spent a lot of time just catching up due to the rain we didnt get to get out much. It sure was nice to spend time with Family little B just loved being able to share the day with his Cousin Easton. I believe that they finally became real buds hopefully they didnt beat up each other too bad. We love you guys and miss you. Here are just a few pics from our week.

Hey look at me MOM





Are we having fun i think Nana had more fun than the
KIDDOS


I really want one of these for Christmas










Trip to the Childrens Museum Where the KIddOs Had a bLaST!!






What did you say? I said #@@@$#@







Enjoing a good book.








0 comments: